Inside Sales Representative
Type: Part Time
Posting Date: 07/04/22
Location: Irvine, CA and Wellsboro, PA
Compensation: Base wage + Commission
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who want to be part of a custom geographic solutions company steadily growing by 20% each year.
We are seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented, reward-driven, Inside Sales Representative. You will play a critical role in building a solid pipeline for successful leads, and be rewarded for the sales they create.
For 35 years MarketMAPS has been a leading company in geographic information services and systems. Today we serve about 12,000 clients a year and maintain relationships with nearly 100% of the FORTUNE 500 Companies.
Our culture is supportive, high energy and diverse! Many of our employees started off as interns and enjoy long successful careers with us.
- Working Towards / Completion of Bachelor's Degree(GPA of 3.0+)
- Go-getter attitude.
- Enthusiastic, confident and professional phone etiquette.
- Adept in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-directed and goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and supportive when interacting with customers
- Proactive problem solver
- Competitive nature.
- Make outbound phone calls to verify target company information such as addresses, phone numbers and corporate executives.
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up on marketing mailings and get a feel for a prospect’s level of interest in the materials.
- Make outbound phone calls to schedule meetings for trade shows.
- Call professionals from targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts to uncover and qualify additional opportunities.
- Closely coordinate with our Map Specialists to guide prospecting efforts and provide qualified leads.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base wage + Commission
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations.
- Company-wide event celebrations and activities+
- Monthly Lunches and office snacks
- Casual and diverse work environment.
- 10 hours a week minimum, 4 hour shift minimum
- Flexible hours between 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- No weekends